What is cinnamon?
Cinnamon is an aromatic plant substance that comes from the inner bark of the cinnamon tree. It has been known since ancient times in its original form: small tubes. Today it is widely used in ground form in desserts and other dishes. Indeed, it is very appreciated for its fragrant flavor as well as for its unique taste. Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for health. It also contains a very high amount of fiber (2g of cinnamon contains 1.3g of fiber). Cinnamon would therefore have antioxidant properties to protect the body cells against damage caused by free radicals. It could therefore have many health benefits.
Scientific studies and benefits of cinnamon
We will focus on its benefits in the field of bodybuilding. (We recommend to athletes anastrozol kaufen ) Recently, numerous trials have explored the beneficial effects of cinnamon in Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, arthritis and arteriosclerosis (1).
According to another study, cinnamon plays a major role in regulating blood sugar and cholesterol levels. In fact, cinnamon has made it possible to lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels in humans thanks to the consumption of cinnamon regardless of the dosage. Cinnamon therefore controls the level of sugar and insulin in the body and could therefore help you lose weight and lose your stomach indirectly. Its use could significantly reduce body weight, BMI and waist-to-hip ratio (2).
In summary, cinnamon improves the glycogen dose in the muscles for better use and efficiency of carbohydrates. This means that for the same amount of carbohydrates, adding cinnamon will improve their effectiveness. In addition, cinnamon could be interesting in some cases:
- When you are dry, it is important to optimize the use of carbohydrates. Indeed, the amount of carbohydrates should be limited to better burn fat. If you add cinnamon, your body will improve the use of carbohydrates for more energy. So you won’t need a lot of carbohydrates to recover.
- When cinnamon is consumed after intensive training, it would accelerate muscle recovery by restoring glycogen stores in the muscles more quickly and easily.
- Cure of 30 days for 4 capsules per day
- Certified product 100% Halal
- Thermogenic food supplement
- Weight control formula
Cinnamon in a few words
- It improves breath
- It promotes weight loss
- It eliminates acne and blackheads on the skin
- It slows down the aging of the skin
- It helps fight insulin and cholesterol
- It controls blood sugar levels to maintain insulin sensitivity
- It has antibacterial properties
- It is a powerful antioxidant
- It protects you against the risks of cardiovascular disease, cancer and other diseases
- It relieves the cold and prevents you from catching diseases
- It improves digestion
Faced with these many advantages, it would be a shame to go without cinnamon! If you haven’t adopted it yet, give it a try!
How to use cinnamon?
Cinnamon goes very well and easily with your desserts. You can easily add it to your yogurt, drinks, cottage cheese and any other food you want. You can also add it to your breakfasts such as bowlcakes, protein pancakes, protein powder and oatmeal, fruit … Cinnamon goes well with almost any sweet meal! After that, let your imagination run wild!